Easy Money Mastery + Powertool
For Authors, Artists, and Other Creative Entrepreneurs
Overwhelmed by business finances?
Think you don't have a head for money?
Want to make your business finances as fast and easy as possible?
Not sure what "cash flow projections" are, why you NEED them, or how to really use them?
The Easy Money Mastery Powertool was designed for creative-types just like you. Don't have a "head for money"? Don't worry.
Get control of your business finances FAST.
The Easy Money Mastery Powertool is an Excel sheet that will help you quickly and easily:
- Track your business finances
- Master the all-important cash flow projection
- Make tax time a snap
- Get an anytime snapshot of the health of your business
The course includes:TWO versions of The Easy Money Mastery Powertool: Lite and Deluxe. Use whichever one works best for you and your business.
Important note: the Powertool is an Excel Workbook that may or may not appear to have supernatural powers while it works its magic for you, but it does require Excel software to run. Software not included. :)
In this course you will:
- Discover the #1 small business killer and the easy way to protect your business
- Get set up and on your way FAST, so you can get back to doing what you love
- Learn how to use The Easy Money Mastery Powertool to make smart money decisions that prove your business prowess (even if you suck at money)
- Be ready for tax time, any time, in minutes
- Learn how to get the most out of the information the Powertool automatically gives you
- Prepare to power up. When you're ready, use the Deluxe version of the tool to take your business finances to the next level, all with the same ease-of-use features in the Lite version.
- Receive course information in an easy-to-understand format, not "accountant speak", to keep the creative in you from running for the hills.
Do you want to get a handle on your finances, once and for all?
Take this short, powerful course and see what a difference it makes.
Award-winning fantasy author, editor, and entrepreneur. Donna also writes romance under a pen name.